11 August 2014

Another Parting Review


Title: Another Parting
AKA: Some Kind of Goodbye / What Kind of Goodbye
Genre: Romance, Melodrama, Fantasy, Action, Web Drama
Episodes: 5
Broadcast period: 2014-Feb to 2014-Feb
Cast: Seo In Guk, Wang Ji Won, Choi Dae Hoon and Oh Cho Hee.

Sent to earth on a mission, alien (Seo In Guk) takes over a human body and is given the task to find out why humans cry. Only given a day he isn’t sure how to do the mission, but is told that many of the prior ‘agents’ failed their missions and didn’t manage to come back. That would happen to him as well of he doesn’t find out in 24 hours. Whilst roaming the streets, he meets Seo Ha Na (Wang Ji Won), standing on a bridge, crying. This gives him hope, believing he can be able to find the reason for humans to be crying. But when she steps on to the fence of the bridge wanting to jump down, the alien manages to stop her. And so begins the story of the heartbroken woman, and the alien…

I have no idea what I was expecting, and I have no idea what the hell this was about. The beginning makes sense, sort of, but somehow the last episode was just weird and I have no idea what went down. I like that In Guk and Ji Won did a great job, really well acted, but that is it. Nothing in this drama works for me. And yes, I know it’s a web drama, but still it should make sense.
Anyhow, it is short and well-acted, but yeah that is it. If you ever watch it, do tell me what you thought of it. And please explain to me what it is about.

☆☆½ / 2½ out of 5 stars

♥♥½ / 2½ out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment