17 May 2010

Tokujo Kabachi!! Review

Title: Tokujo Kabachi!!
AKA: First Class Debater!
Genre: Comedy, Law, Romance
Episodes: 10
Broadcast period: 2010-Jan to 2010-Mar
Theme song: Troublemaker by Arashi
Cast: Sakurai Sho and Horikita Maki.

Tamura Katsuhiro (Sakurai Sho) is an assistant administrative scrivener, who hopes to become an administrative scrivener. With his strong sense of justice and 'idiot' personality, he tries to solve small cases of his neighbours. Completely opposite, Sumiyoshi Misuzu (Horikita Maki) a divorced, ex-deliquent, administrative scrivener, who hates men, will do anything in order to win. The only thing they have in common is that they fight for the 'less' fortunenet.
The story kick starts as Tamura and Sumiyoshi are fighting a case against each other, wereafter Sumiyoshi gets intersted in the firm (or in Tamura), where Tamura works. Sumiyoshi becomes an employee and Tamura's sensei...

To start of, I gotta say, I dont like law nor do I have an interess for it. The only
thing I like about lawyers is, Naruse Ryo (Maou) - Ohno Satoshi and Ren Guang Xi (Autumn's Concerto) - Van Ness Wu, as you see hot people wearing suits. And to be honest this drama didnt improve my likening, but made me - I think - respect decent lawyers. Okay, Sakurai Sho's amazing acting helped alot too, and he was pretty cool. Horikita Maki Im not a big fan of, but she is a good actress, as long as she doesn't act those 'kawai' ones. All in all, a fun watch, and great ending, gotta say, I love Sho.. (psst, I think you noticed my high rating, well thats because someone I REEEALY like guest starred, hihi... hint hint: he's the leader of Arashi)
Lols, okay, not just because of Ohno, but I really did enjoy the drama, and Sakurai's acting.. :D

☆☆☆☆ / 4 out of 5 stars

♥♥♥½ / 3½ out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment