29 May 2011

Sorry I Love You Review

Title: Sorry I Love You
AKA: MiSa / I'm Sorry, I Love You / Sorry But I Love You (YesAsia)
Genre: Drama, romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast period: 2004-Nov to 2004-Dec
Cast: So Ji Sub, Im Su Jung, Jung Kyung Ho and Seo Ji Young.

Song Eun Chae (Im Su Jung) is the coordinator for the popular singer Choi Yune (Jung Kyung Ho), whom she by the way is in love with. The two of them have a great relationship, mainly due to their childhood as family friends: Eun Chae’s father has been working for Yune’s mother his entire life, which lead to his entire familie working for the Choi’s. One day, as Eun Chae and Yune are in Australia, Yune decides to confess to actress Kang Min Joo (Seo Ji Young), who is known for scandals and loads of affairs. The hurt Eun Chae decides to go back to Korea, only to be robbed all her stuff. Desperate and bad at English, Eun Chae runs into Cha Moo Hyuk (So Ji Sub), a rough and rude guy, who has been cheated his entire life: he is left by his mother right after birth, adopted by foreign parents only to be abused, his wife leaves him for a rich mob guy who wants to kill him. By an accident, Moo Hyuk gets shot in the head, and as he wakes up, he is told that he has less than a year to live..

One word: soob! Like, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a sad drama before, really. I was seriously so upset at the ending: it’s not a cry-sad drama it’s a heart hurting-sad drama! I felt soo bad for the lead and supporting actors! Eish!
It’s really good, almost brilliantly made, and acting-wise great! Especially considering how old it is… Lols.. I really do recommend this, but not if you don’t like melo-dramas, sad or those repetitive dramas. It’s different and unique.. And if that’s not enough, watch it because of So Ji Sub: currently my fave actor! First Cain and Abel and now this, awesome!

☆☆☆☆½ / 4½ out of 5 stars

♥♥♥♥½ / 4½ out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment