24 January 2016

Noble, My Love Review

Title: The Noble You
AKA: Noble, My Love
Genre:  Romance, Webdrama
Episodes: 20
Broadcast Period: Aug-2015 to Sep-2015
Cast: Sung Hoon, Kim Jae Kyung, Park Eun Suk, Kim Dong Suk, Park Shin Woon, Lee Seung Yoon, Seo Young

Lee Kang Hoon (Sung Hoon) is a wealthy heir who is attractive, but he cares little for the feelings of other people. Cha Yoon Seo (Kim Jae Kyung) is a cheerful and lovely veterinarian who runs her own animal hospital. After the two meet in an unexpected crisis, can feelings of dislike turn into feelings of love?

After some serious, heavy and devastating dramas, all I wanted was something light that doesn’t require my brain to work. Noble, My love just fit that description, it’s short, (20 episode a la 15 min), and it was very simple. For the record, this show is far from perfect. There are definitely flaws to be found, even if you choose not to look for them. Take for example the acting. I’m really disappointed in Sung Hoon, I’ve seen him in plenty of other productions, but this one was so far his worst performance, and I can’t really say Jae Kyung were any better. On the upside, they both do solid enough jobs of making their characters engaging. In spite of their various limitations in delivery, they managed to make me care, and that counts for a lot. The storyline were easy and simple, nothing surprising about it. Warm, feel-good, fluffy (and mostly mindless) fun.

☆☆☆ / 3 out of 5 stars

♥♥♥½ / 3½ out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment